Monday, April 24, 2006

April 24th

Sometimes, They Don't Give A Fuck About You
All those shit i said yesterday, i still mean it, the shit about me fighting back if my dads gonna fucking lay his hands on me. fuck. And friends, ahahs, Its true when i say in the previous post, sometimes they just dont give a fuck about you, whoever reads my blog, if u disagree, think again, have you ever at one time, just think for yourself, put yourself in first priority and not your friends? have right? Friends, are they ALWAYS there for you? Do they put the friendship as their first priority? or do they put themselves as the first priority, most of them will put themselves, so FUCK IT! I mean every single shit i said in the previous post, fuck! Onlymumknowsmebest. I have a temper that is uncontrollable, probably like someone say, i should indeed go for some anger management course. IMISSYOU! =((

Well, today was pretty ok, I enjoyed myself today again, Im pretty glad. Went town with dorothy, send her phone for service, after that, headed to Plaza Singapura, Bought tickets to the movie, take the lead, before going down to have our lunch. My Charsiew rice is yummy! hahas! After that, still got time to spare, so headed to a place Im so always afraid to go in, To take neo prints, hahas! Dont ask me why, Dorothy ask me one, It took some times before i said yes, lol! I seriously dont know how to draw those things lah, I wonder how girls are able to draw until so fanciful, LOL! alright then, after that, Headed up for our show, The show was AWESOME! 4/5 stars for me.Very nice lah, I like the Fat guy in the show, he was rather humble, very down to earth lah, unlike me. but somehow he just caught my attention in the show, other then that, the guy with braided hair, Woo! so nice! I so wana have that kinda hairstyle, hahas! If possible, end of year i go make, save some money for that. hahas! After the shows , went home lor, took NEL, didnt send dorothy back lah, she took 105,i took 103, got home around,7.30? I suppose. Today was rather good, I really did enjoyed myself, even though i was in School Uniform, hahas! Thank you thank you dorothy for today,even though she didn't do anything, but still, i enjoyed her company lah, this few days have been bad enough for me with all the quarrelling with my fuck up dad and stuffs, going out with her today was a so call day off for me. =) Aight then , Im off!

Watie, stay strong man! remember what i told you, think for yourself at times. Things sure do look different from the surface, applies for both u and me huh, watie. Stay strong! U got me this crazy fucktard with u at times if u do need someone, i'll try my best to help you, not always lah! sometimes im just plain lazy to help people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home